The aim of the Places and Technologies 2020 conference is to discuss methodologies, urban, architectural or structural design ideas as the ways of acting responsively in urban environment.
Keeping up with technologies to act responsively in urban environment is the leading idea-motive of the conference. By using appropriate technologies and with a multidisciplinary approach it can be ensured responsible approaches and a long-term solutions for current and future social needs. Consequently, the conference program and research are based on the knowledge of several academic disciplines: architecture, engineering and further technical sciences, art, humanities and social sciences.
The main tasks of the conference are defined in order to discuss the issues related to
- responsible city,
- responsible methodologies and approaches,
- planning and design strategies that empower citizens involvement,
- multidisciplinary cooperation of different scientific fields development of the responsible city,
- cooperation in architectural design and related arts,
- utilization of future technologies