The conference examines the formation and presentation of knowledge on technologies and the environment, as well as ethical considerations and potential risks, developing solutions, expertise and discussions with respect to one of the future development concepts – city adaptable to future challenges.
Keeping up with technologies to adapt cities for future challenges is the leading idea-motive of the conference. The stated objective point to the necessity of a multidisciplinary approach to this matter, identification and establishment of relationships between issues of technological development, environmental protection, and social change. Consequently, the conference program and research are based on the knowledge of several academic disciplines: engineering and technical sciences, cognitive sciences, humanities and social sciences.
The main tasks of the conference are defined in order to discuss the issues related to
- the future of society and places,
- creation of city adaptable to future challenges, a creation of its facilities and infrastructure in line with needs of inhabitants,
- planning and design strategies to help our cities develop the necessary capacity to meet the challenges of the future,
- development of institutions and regulations with an aim of creating a safe, sustainable, efficient, imageable and livable environment, and
- creation of favorable conditions for the advancement of innovation and business to achieve a good quality of life.
Having in mind the conference goals and objectives, we wish to research and understand from the critical aspect the importance and role of technology in design and creation of cognitive city through:
- Technological perspective
- Built environment perspective
- Government perspective
- Social perspective
- Economic perspective
- Security perspective, etc.