The conference examines the formation and presentation of knowledge on technologies and the environment, as well as ethical considerations and potential risks, developing solutions, expertise and discussions with respect to one of the future development concepts – cognitive city.
The stated objective point to the necessity of a multidisciplinary approach to this matter, identification and establishment of relationships between issues of technological development, environmental protection and social change. Consequently the conference program and research are based on the knowledge of several academic disciplines: engineering and technical sciences, cognitive sciences, humanities and social sciences.
The main tasks of the conference are defined in order to discuss the issues related to
- the future of society and places,
- creation of cognitive city, its facilities and infrastructure in line with needs of inhabitants,
- development of institutions and regulations with an aim of creating safe, sustainable, efficient, imageable and liveable environment, and
- creation of favourable conditions for the advancement of innovation and business to achieve a good quality of life.
Having in mind the conference goals and objectives, we wish to research and understand from the critical aspect the importance and role of technology in design and creation of cognitive city through:
- Technological perspective
- Built environment perspective
- Government perspective
- Social perspective
- Economic perspective
- Security perspective, etc.